Looking for a fun place to serve God and love kids?
Come join us at Thrive Kids and be part of something big!
We have many opportunities for you to make a difference in the lives of kids!!
If you like to..
- Hold and rock babies. Have fun with the 2-year olds. Serve with us in the Nursery.
- Make a Mess with fun hands-on activities and joyfully worship God with 3-to-5 year olds. Serve with us in Preschool.
- Nurture and encourage a group of kids (K-5th Grade) and apply the lesson to help them grow stronger in Christ by being a small group leader in K-5th Grade.
- Greet parents and kids, and use your administrative gifts. Serve with us on the Check-In Team.
- Control lights, sounds and media. Serve with us on the Tech Team.
- Use your gifts of helps to help set up and tear down each weekend. You can be a part of the Set Up and Tear Down team.
- Teach kids the weekly Bible lesson in fun, creative and relevant ways. You can serve on our teach team.
- Worship God, and lead kids in worship too. You can serve on our worship team.
- Bless a family with a special needs child by meeting their unique needs and loving them just as they are. Serve with us in our 1.2.1 ministry (Sun. 10:30 only)
If you are interested in serving with us, contact Jeremy Drew at (916) 771-5683 ext. 1131 or
email at firstname.lastname@example.org
An application process including fingerprint check is required to serve with us.