Child dedication is an opportunity for families with children under the age of 5 to make a public declaration to raise their child under God’s guidance. This process will help you to take the time to think about what will matter most to your child. To have your child dedicated at Bayside @ Adventure we ask:
• Parents do their best to raise their child to be a follower of Christ, as child dedication signifies your commitment to this.
• Parents who are living together and who are not
married to take steps to acknowledge and surrender to God’s plan for their relationship before participating in a child dedication service.
• Parents regularly attend a Bayside weekend service.
• Join us for an orientation to celebrate and connect with other families as you learn about the significance behind child dedication and what to expect the big day!
• Attend and participate in the child dedication ceremony that occurs during service.
Nobody has greater potential to impact a child’s spiritual development than their parents! Your involvement in your child’s dedication is a pledge to God and the congregation that you are serious about the task that is ahead of you. As a church, our aim is to join you in this dedication and equip you as we build spiritually healthy families together!
If you are interested in having your child dedicated and you have any questions, please contact Jeremy Drew at email@example.com
Ready to get started?
Orientation will be on March 25, 2017 at 10:00 am in Discovery Corner, located across from the café. Please invite your family to join us for this fun event. Light snacks will be provided.
The next child dedication ceremony at Bayside @ Adventure will take place on March 26, 2017 during a scheduled weekend service.
Register HERE for the orientation.